Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Please note that the subscription, use or access of of our website or services will be deemed acceptance by you of all terms, conditions, rules and policies stated on the FurnitureTech website and your agreement to be bound by the same.
References to 'you', 'your’, ‘user' anywhere on the website including in the terms and conditions section shall mean the end user accessing the website, and 'we', 'us', 'our', 'Company', ‘FurnitureTech’, ‘website’ or www.furnituretech.in shall mean and include M/s FurnitureTech Private Limited unless the context otherwise requires.
The website www.furnituretech.in is an e-commerce portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications of all the terms and conditions formulated by the Company, at its sole discretion and stated on the website.
- Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any manner whatsoever.
- Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms, if any, deemed to be binding upon the User may be viewed at any time on the website. Use of services and facilities on the website is governed by prevailing terms / conditions / policy the latest version of which is available at all times on the website and it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to access and know the latest terms / conditions / policy. Furniture Tech shall in no manner be responsible or liable for ignorance on the part of the User of any rules/ terms/conditions/policy / laws.
www.furnituretech.in is an Internet based platform where the Company sells its products and merchandise online. Such services enable users to purchase various products upon placing an order. Once an order is placed, the user is obligated to pay the full price for the product/s ordered before the Company ships the product.
III. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
The website registration process enables a user to register before accessing the services. Certain user information is required to create an account on our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of his/her User ID and password received upon successful completion of registration. Users are also responsible for any activity occurring under his/her account and should ensure exit at the end of every session to prevent unauthorized access of his/her account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized or fraudulent use of any user’s account.
User is responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information the Company has the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
IV. PRODUCT POLICY
1. Every FurnitureTech product is hand crafted. While every effort is made to maintain uniformity, slight variations may occur. FurnitureTech and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Furnituretech.in does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. FurnitureTech is free to committing any design improvement without notification. Images on catalog or website may vary slightly from the final / actual product. The brand works everyday to enhance the quality, aesthetics, usability and reliability of its products. FurnitureTech has the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products. For customised requirements every case will be assessed individually by the FurnitureTech design team. Where a User / Customer requires a customized drawing an additional fee will be leviable for that service.
2. CUSTOMISED ORDERS
For every custom order, the customer is encouraged to seek the advice of product specialists to verify the viability of materials, finishes, dimensions and prices. FurnitureTech will not be responsible for the customer’s choices that at the end do not work well in any manner whatsoever, whether in respect of usability, functionality, aesthetics or any other.
3. PRODUCT APPEARANCE
FurnitureTech takes reasonable care to accurately display the attributes of illustrated/displayed products, including the applicable colours. However, the actual colours and textures may depend on the computer system used and FurnitureTech does not guarantee that such colours and textures will be identically displayed on the customer’s computer.
4. HANDMADE FURNITURE
Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, the measurements indicated including weights, dimensions and capacities shown on our site are approximate only. The actual product may have variations due to the manual nature of FurnitureTech production processes. FurnitureTech will not accept custom dimension requests with less than 10 cm difference from the standard product or claims regarding slight dimension variations. Fabrics from the FurnitureTech collection may vary in colour and texture and may be discontinued without prior notice.
Wood and metal finishes are often applied by hand and may vary in colour, tone and character. While we as the Manufacturer make every effort to match a finish or texture, there is no guarantee of an exact match.
Variations in colour and veining are inherent in stone and wood and considered to be part of their natural beauty. Furniture is handmade and therefore is subject to slight variations. Due to this, products may vary from images seen online.
6. DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
In transportation of the product at your place, if any product gets damaged so the product will be rectified by our expert team at your place only.
In case, if customer receives any product with a manufacturing defect or the product received is broken, he/she should immediately notify our transportation team while they are still within your premises, once they leave and you have accepted the item/s; they are considered sold. In case of any rectification or replacement after delivery, the company may request you to ship the product back.
V. PRICING , PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Product prices include taxes. Upholstery items’ prices include those of the standard fabric. To get more options in fabric from the FurnitureTech collection please contact FurnitureTech for pricing and other details. FurnitureTech reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications and prices on products. With respect to items sold on www.furnituretech.in, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship the products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by www.furnituretech.in.
The Pricing Information relating to the Product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order. We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city or region. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You. While FurnitureTech strives to provide accurate information relating to Products and Services including pricing information or availability, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, FurnitureTech will have the right to modify the price of the Product or Services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. In the event FurnitureTech cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to the account from which the payment was made.
FurnitureTech reserves the right to change the discounts offered at any time during the sale and without prior notice.
1A. Payment Terms in case of Customised products
The customer will be notified of approval of order/s via e-mail. All orders must be paid for in advance on www.furnituretch.in. We will send you the High Resolution Images of the products to obtain your confirmation prior to dispatch. Orders will be dispatched on receipt of full payment for order/s placed and approved.
Payments may be made by Credit/Debit Card, Internet banking or UPI and only upon confirmation (receipt) from our bank will the order be processed. In case of any payment discrepancies, you can contact us at email@example.com.
All items remain the property of FurnitureTech until payment in full is received by us. FurnitureTech reserves the right to defer the dispatch of product/s until receipt of full payment for the concerned order.
2. SALES PROMOTION
From time to time, we may run sales promotions or offer other incentives (“Promotions”) on the purchase of particular Products from us. If you place an order for Products under any Promotion scheme, the Promotion-specific terms and conditions will apply.
Packaging is included in the price. In case customised packing (e.g. wooden packaging) is required, the customer has to make a specific request in that regard at the time of placing the order and such customized packaging may entail additional charges.
The prices are EX WORKS and do not include transportation costs and other fees. Shipping costs are available upon request. Shipping destinations offered by www.furnituretech.in for delivery will be extended and updated from time to time and listed on the website. All FurnitureTech orders are shipped door-to-door from our workshop in New Delhi, India to your provided shipping address.
5. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Ownership of the Products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges. The Products will be your responsibility from the time that you (or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you) take physical possession of the Products.
VI. USER OBLIGATIONS
- 2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
- 3. You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance with express written permissions obtained from us.
- 4. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) is strictly prohibited.
- 5. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
- 6. The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
- a) Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
- b) Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
- c) Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- d) Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
- e) Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
- f) Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
- g) Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
- h) Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
- i) Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
- j) Collect or share data about other users
- k) Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
- l) Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
- m) Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
- n) Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
- o) Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
- p) Infringe code of conduct applicable for to or any particular service
- q) Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
- r) Reverse engineer, copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
- 7. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
- 8. Acknowledge that FurnitureTech is facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty or guarantee offered by the vendors.
9. Use of material:
The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website. In accordance with the terms, you may:
- a) Access the material for personal, internal and informational purpose.
- b) Not alter the material available on the website.
- c) Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
- 10. The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of FurnitureTech.
- 11. Unless expressly permitted in writing, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
12. Eligibility to use & usage conduct:
Services and facilities offered on our website shall be available only to persons competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act 1872 which inter alia prescribes a minimum age of 18 years to enter into any contract i.e. our services are not available to minors. Users located outside India may kindly verify of their eligibility to enjoy our services.
Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time. The Company shall not be obligated to furnish any reason for such termination.
Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
Loss or damage arising out of any illicit authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
13. Report Abuse:
In the event FurnitureTech permits you to post any material on the website, you hereby undertake to ensure that it should not be:
- a) Offensive, Abusive and threatening;
- b) Defamatory to any person under the applicable laws and rights.
As per terms, users can be held liable for all content or material posted by him/her on the website, and legally accountable if the content or material is defamatory or protected by copyright and trademark. In case you come across any abuse or violation of the terms, please report the same to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, texts, graphics, UI, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music, codes on the website are all owned and controlled by FurnitureTech and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look-and-feel and arrangement of all Content on the website is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of FurnitureTech. You are not permitted to use any of these Marks without the prior written consent of FurnitureTech.
FurnitureTech owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "………………………………………." and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
Without the specific express written permission of FurnituteTech, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content available on the website through any medium.
VIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- 1. FurnitureTech makes sure that all the information posted on the website is correct. However, FurnitureTech never guarantees or warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data, product, and services as mentioned on the website.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
- a) The use or inability of use of services;
- b) Unauthorized access to the user's data; and
- c) Any matter is related to the services.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
- 4. You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom. Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to your computer with such data.
- 2. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FurnitureTech, its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, claims and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
- 3. Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party. The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
- 1. The terms & conditions stated on the website will continue to apply until terminated by you or FurnitureTech. Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
- a) Not accessing the website
- b) Closing your account on our website
- a) Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
- b) The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
- c) The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
- d) The Company chooses to discontinue the access to the website, in general or specifically, for you.
- 3. Termination or suspension due to technical reasons may include, removal of access to the website, deletion of user material (including files and material of user with account information), exclude you from accessing our website.
- 4. The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for such termination.
- 5. You acknowledge that termination shall not affect your liabilities and obligations.
XI. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
In case of any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any term/s of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by FurnitureTech and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held at New Delhi. The language of Arbitration shall be English. The High Court of judicature at Delhi alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
- 2. Newsletters and Communication
You agree to receive communication and newsletters via SMS and emails from FurnitureTech. To unsubscribe kindly follow the procedure set forth in the Website.
XIII. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1. Service of Notices: All notices from the Company will be served either by general notification on the website or via an email to the designated account.
- 3. Severability: In the event any provision of the terms and conditions stated on the website are found unenforceable under a competent jurisdiction, such unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of any other term / condition / rule / policy stated on the website.
- 4. Waiver: Failure to enforce or exercise any provision or part / conditions / rules / policies stated on the website by the Company shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- 5. Feedback and Information: The Company is free to use the feedback provided by you to the website. You warrant that:
- a) Your feedback does not contain any confidential information relating to you.
- b) FurnitureTech is at no time under any liability of confidentiality towards you.
- c) Under no circumstances are you entitled to any compensation for the feedback.
- 6. Reviews, comments and other content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Furnituretech.in reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
FurnitureTech provides 12 months offsite warranty to the structure of the furniture. Kindly note, there is NO wear and tear warranty on fabric / leatherette, foam and cushions, as it completely depends on usage of products. Please follow the care and maintenance instructions as mentioned on the website.
Further, as per Rule 3(4) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Ms. Saaniya Sharma
Address: FURNITURETECH PVT. LTD.
Plot no. 85, 86, 87, Kh No. 29/19
Baprola Extension, Nangloi
New Delhi - 110043
Phone No.: 9673998639
Further, for any product or services related complaint or query, please contact:
Ms. Saaniya Sharma
Address: FURNITURETECH PVT. LTD.
Plot no. 85, 86, 87, Kh No. 29/19
Baprola Extension, Nangloi
New Delhi - 110043
Phone No.: 9673998639